Previously worked as a consultant for Microsoft Services to help its costumers. Now I’m developing products for using around the world. I have experience in varied tech stacks, countries and organizations.
I’m a software engineer, problem solver, continuous learner who likes to improve my skills every day and feel that my code evolves to deliver high-quality software. I’m a pragmatic developer that delivers what the business wants with high quality and use the best engineering practices. But the best way to learn is to teach, so I like to be a mentor.
Firstly in my career, I started working as a web developer and lately I’ve been focused on backend development with distributed systems with multi-region active-active architectures, to achieve high availability, scalable and reliable software created using both .NET or Java/Spring.
I’ve been working in Agile environments that follow CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous delivery) and continuous deployment (for canary and production) pipelines that work along with unit testing, functional testing, non-functional testing (load testing), integration testing to ensure high-quality software.
I’m a proud member of the .net group in portugal: www.netponto.org.
Certifications / Courses atended;
- Licentiate on Computer Engineering
- Microsoft Certified Professional - TS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
- Sql Reporting Services With CICLO - Caio Proiete - May 2011
- Distributed systems
- Micro services
- Web development
- Rest APis
- SQL / NoSQL
- Agile / Scrum
- continuous deployment
- Father of 3
- Taekwondo practitioner (10+)
- Taekwondo kyorugi referee
- President of ANAT - Associação Nacional de Atletas de Taekwondo (National Association of Taekwondo Athletes)
- Triathlon newbie / Mountain Bike