From J.D. Meier's Blog April 09, 2012 at 02:51PM
This is a serious roundup of top blogs for insight and action:
Colleagues asked me where do I go to find the best of the Web for insight and action. This is that list. It’s a list of the top blogs and sites that I find really go the extra mile. It’s a mash up of top blogs on the following areas of focus: business skills, continuous learning, entrepreneurism, fun, leadership, personal development, productivity, strategy, technology, thinking skills, and trends.
Here is a sampling of top blogs from the list:
- If you like infographics or visualizing information, you’ll really appreciate the artful presentation and insights of Information is Beautiful, by David McCandless.
- If you are curious about the best patterns and practices in the world for living to be 100, you’ll enjoy Blue Zones Blog, by Dan Buettner.
- If you want the Web at your finger tips in a scannable way, you’ll enjoy All Top.
- If you want to stay ahead of the curve, anticipate the future, and be in the know on which trends will make a difference, check out Jim Carroll – Futurist, Trends, and Innovation.
- If you want leadership insights you can use, with a dash of productivity sprinkled in, you’ll enjoy Michael Hyatt – Intentional Leadership.
- If you want deep insights into the art of change leadership, you’ll want to explore The Changing Minds Blog, by David Straker.
- If you want ground breaking information on peak personal performance and experiments in life style design, you’ll enjoy The Blog of Tim Ferris.
It’s a living list of top blogs. I’ll periodically update it.
Enjoy and explore the top blogs for insight and action.